When I saw this question, my first thought was to ignore it. It made me feel uneasy. I’m not near retirement, and I hope, not near ready to kick the bucket.
But when I thought about it a second time, I decided to think of it as a challenge. I also realized I could try to have a little fun with it. After all, the way I see myself is definitely different from the way others – friends, relatives, co-workers – see me.
So what do I want to be remembered for?
- No matter how simple a joke is, I always forget the punchline.
- I hate sushi and asparagus.
- A whiff of chocolate can turn my stomach.
- If I had to rely on my math skills to make a living, I would starve.
- I stayed home from school the day we were supposed to dissect the rat in science class.
- I’m very athletic – in my mind!
- I dream mostly in color.
- I don’t always do the right thing.
- I only buy the lottery when it’s more than $100 million.
- I’m not indecisive. I just like to cover all angles.
What about you? What do you want to be remembered for?