In celebration of their 200th blog post, Mike (and Phoenix) at Past My Curfew are having a contest.
You can enter by leaving a comment on Past My Curfew or posting something on your blog. But don’t take it from me. Here’s what Mike and Phoenix had to say —
“So, if you leave a comment below telling us about your favorite blog, you’re entered. And if you post about the contest on your own blog, you’re entered again!
- This contest will run for two weeks, and will close on Thursday, November 21st.
- The winners will be picked at random using an online generator.
- One winner will be someone who leaves a comment below, and the other winner will be a blog owner who posted about the contest.
- The two winners will be announced on Friday, November 22nd. Each winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate.
- Multiple comments from the same person count as only one entry.
- If you have a blog, you may enter as a blog owner, and then you may also enter as a commenter.
- Saying that Past My Curfew is your favorite blog would be totally awesome, but it won’t help you win! Please mention a different blog so that we can spread the love.
So head over to Mike and Phoenix and enter.
7 comments on “Mike’s Having a Contest!”
Thank you so much, Marcia! This is so awesome and we thank you from our hearts! It’s a free contest for anyone to enter and the winner will be picked randomly 🙂 You are the best!! 🙂
I’m a fan!
great job! love mike and phoenix!
Thank you sooooo much for this, Marcia! We are so grateful, thankful and appreciative of your support always! Wow, this made my weekend to see the picture of Phoenix in the header picture. As you know he is the light of my life 🙂 We hope this finds all well with you today! 🙂
You’re welcome, Mike. Glad to do this.
Phoenix is just adorable.
Doing quite well today, thanks. Hope you and Phoenix are too.
You’re very welcome, Mike!
Glad to spread the word.
Two cool dudes!
Comments are closed.